|Place of Origin:||shaanxi|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1g|
|Packaging Details:||Aluminum foil bag, carton or more according to customer requirements|
|Delivery Time:||Within 15 days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Usage:||Fast Acting Male Enhancement||Color:||White|
The recommended dose of this product is 10mg, which is taken before sexual activity and is not affected by food. If the effect of taking 10mg is not significant, you can take 20mg, at least 30 minutes before sex.
The maximum frequency of dosing is once a day.
Clinical studies have shown that tadalafil can enhance the antihypertensive effect of nitrates. This is thought to be the result of the combined action of nitrates and tadalafil on the nitric oxide/cGMP pathway. Therefore, it is contraindicated in patients taking any form of nitrates.
Sexual activity poses potential heart risks to people with heart disease. Therefore, medications for erectile dysfunction, including tadalafil, should not be used in patients with heart disease who are advised against sexual intercourse. For patients with pre-existing heart disease, physicians should consider the potential cardiac risks of sex. The following clinical trials have not included patients with the following cardiovascular diseases, so tadalafil is strictly contraindicated in these groups:
● Patients with myocardial infarction within the last 90 days
Patients with unstable angina or angina during sexual intercourse
● Patients with heart failure who have achieved New York Heart Association diagnostic criteria of grade 2 or greater within the past 6 months
● Patients with refractory arrhythmias, hypotension (<90/50mmHg), or refractory hypertension
● Patients who have had a stroke within the last 6 months
● This product should not be taken by persons with known hypersensitivity to tadalafil and its prescription ingredients